Carrucan and Sweeney Photo Galleries

Carrucan and Sweeney Photo Galleries

1820s Cove of Cork
This Irish harbour was known as COVE until 1849 when it was changed to Queenstown after a visit from Queen Victoria.

1820s Cove of Cork

This Irish harbour was known as COVE until 1849 when it was changed to Queenstown after a visit from Queen Victoria.

Cork_Harbour_showing_a_prison_hulk_.jpg 1922_Prayer_Book_2.jpg 1820_circa_Cove_of_Cork.jpg 1922_Prayer_Book_1.jpg Ireland_Map_showing_Limerick_Tipperary_28inc_Clonmel29_and_Cork_Harbour_annotated.jpg
Rate this file (No vote yet)