Carrucan and Sweeney Photo Galleries

Carrucan and Sweeney Photo Galleries

1820s Cove of Cork
This Irish harbour was known as COVE until 1849 when it was changed to Queenstown after a visit from Queen Victoria.

1820s Cove of Cork

This Irish harbour was known as COVE until 1849 when it was changed to Queenstown after a visit from Queen Victoria.

reunion__980003.JPG 1820_circa_Cove_of_Cork.jpg 1940-02_Culla_Hill_Home_Beautiful_-_view_from_the_paddock_Home_Beautiful.jpg 1953-02-07_Gavin_Carrucan_and_Gwen_Lodge_wedding_party.jpg 1953-02-07_Gavin_Carrucan_and_Gwen_Lodge_wedding_photo_1.jpg
Rate this file (No vote yet)